Wow! Thank you so much to Izzy (Izzy-grabs-life) for nominating my blog for this award. I’d like to thank myself for the times when I pushed past how much I hated my writing and kept doing it. It means a lot to me that there are people out there who enjoy my work. I get into a complicated relationship with my writing at times, and what a lovely reminder to keep on track. I am fairly new to the WordPress scene, and given that, I’ve only selected four blogs that I’d like to nominate. They are…
My answers to Izzy’s questions:
- You’re in trouble. Why? Probably cause I opened my big trap located on my face.
- You start your car, what’s playing on the radio? Pearl Jam, hopefully.
- You go into your kitchen, what do you grab? After thoughtfully staring into my fridge first to see if anything will magically appear? A grapefruit.
- You’re crying. Why? Stress/frustration.
- You had a crazy dream last night. What was it? I have crazy dreams every night. Last nights was particularly disturbing (funny you ask), not all that appropriate for this setting 😉
- Tea or coffee? Coffee. Always coffee.
- You’re going on an ideal date? Who are you with and what are you guys doing? With my husband, we’re sitting on a patio in the sunshine.
- If you could live a character’s life for one day, which character would it be and why? It’s hard to say, there are so many wonderful characters that exist who’s lives I’m envious of. If I had to choose, I’d be Michaela, the lover of the main character in Fugitive Pieces, my favourite book.
- Is your mind an enigma? Ha! Most likely no. It’s too full of itself to be complicated.
- Would you rather be a child or an adult in a post-apocalyptic world? Adult.
- What languages do you speak, read in, and/or understand? What languages do you want to? English only. If I had the patience to master another language, probably Italian.
If you’re interested, here are 10 random facts about me:
- Books are my favourite thing in the entire world.
- I have 5 siblings (4 boys and 1 girl) all at least 10 years younger than me.
- I’m sad, a lot. I think at times I’m addicted to it because sadness is all I ever can write about.
- I have over 14 tattoos.
- I chose to remain anonymous on here because it’s better for the reader if they’re not biased from knowing too much about the author.
- I enjoy the silence. A lot.
- I’m almost done post-secondary. In April!
- I’ve moved too many times in my life to count. Spanning many places and many loves.
- I love a good war movie.
- I think a halved grapefruit is one of the most beautiful things this earth has to offer.
In the interest of keeping with the rules for the award, I’m going to propose 11 questions for my nominees.
- Biggest source of inspiration for writing. Go!
- What’s your biggest obstacle when it comes to writing?
- If money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
- Favorite book? (Hard, I know)
- If it was proven there was a God, how would you react?
- What’s your main goal when you write?
- What was a defining moment in your life?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What are you currently struggling with right now?
- Who’s your biggest supporter?